Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Making mom a scrapbook

I am in the process of making my mom a scrapbook. She and my dad divorced a few years ago. She chose to leave the pictures with my dad. So, I have copied many of them and am making her a scrapbook so that she can enjoy the pictures again.

Last night it was storming and since I couldn't work on the computer I decided to work on her scrapbook. It has been a long time in coming because I have to work on it in my spare time, which only happens about 3 hours every month or so.

A few months ago she had given me what she said was her favorite picture so that I could put it in her scrapbook. I scanned it and had a 5X7 made of it. The page turned out very nice. I'm very proud of it. She'll be happy to get that picture in the layout that I've set up for it.

Then I went on to put school pictures in the scrapbook. You don't realize how aweful those pictures are until you look at them years down the road!! They're aweful to me but they're worth gold to my mom.

I have switched computers and have not gotten my scanner hooked up yet. Hopefully I can get that done in a few days and send you a copy of the 5x7 I put together for her.

If you're stopping by, drop us a story of your scrapping.

Tammy

No comments: