Thursday, January 17, 2008

A New Year and More Scrapbooks to Create

~Happy New Year~
Scrapbooking means is a creative time for me as I know it is for many other people. There are more scrapbook items on the market than one can shake a stick at.

With this blog I'm going to create a place for scrapbookers to come and share their tips, tricks and ideas. We can share everything from a new layout to a new item to what scrapbooking means to each of us.

This Christmas was a special one for my brother and I. A year ago he was at my house and said that there were no baby pictures of him. Well I happened to have the pictures from my parents home. I was planning to get them in albums in order and just never got it done. He was elated to see the pictures of him as a baby.

So, for Christmas I decided to get all those pictures and make copies of them all and put them into a scrapbook just for him. He was so touched that he cried. He's a country boy and doesn't cry very often but this touched him so much that he did cry, behind his cap but he did cry!! That was a wonderful moment for me.

I'm constantly looking for ways to make new creations and new ideas. If anyone has anything to share, this is the place to do it!!

I can't wait to see and hear your ideas and creations.

Thanks for coming to my little scrapbooking corner of the world.

No comments: